My Service includes...
- A no obligation interview in a public venue such as a coffee shop
- Two Prenatal meetings
- A written birth plan according to your desires
- 24 hour phone and email support
- On call status two weeks prior to your due date
- Continuous support throughout labor, delivery,and initial postpartum period
- Two postpartum meetings
- Back up doula coverage
- Access to my library of books and videos
- Breastfeeding support
birth I bring with me my doula comfort bag! My bag
is full of massage
tools, oils and lotions, hot and
cold rice socks, birthing ball. essential oils, resource materials, my
digital camera, relaxation music, a flame-less candle, copies of your
plan and any other items that we may decide will be essential for you to
achieve the perfect birthing experience.
A 50% deposit is received upon accepting my contract. The remaining 50% is payable within 6 weeks of giving birth. Please do not hesitate to discuss finances with me. I can work with you financially so that you get the fee you can afford and great support!I also give discounts to the military and Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary students!